Annually, Cancer Services puts on a multitude of events that support the mission of improving life for those living with cancer. Click here to visit our calendar for a full listing of support groups, children’s programs, survivorship events, summer camps, education classes, agency events and more.
Capital Chefs’ Showcase is Cancer Services’ signature fundraising event. Click here for more information.
Cancer Services partners with local and national organizations who donate funds that help support the mission of improving life for those living with cancer through targeted areas. Through local events, Cancer Services works with these organizations to raise awareness of the organizations and showcase the vital partnerships to the community.
Our partners and events are listed below.
- Race for the Cure – Susan G. Komen Baton Rouge – March 3, 2018
- Lympho-Maniac Gala – March 3, 2018
- Geaux Teal Ovarian Cancer Walk – Geaux Teal – April 21, 2018
- Get Your Rear in Gear – Colon Cancer Coalition – April 21, 2018
- Blue Ribbon Soiree – Benefit for Cancer Research and Awareness – Fall 2018
3rd Party Events
Cancer Services is fortunate to partner with local companies and organizations who raise money for our agency through events. Check back regularly to find out about events in our community.