Date(s) - Friday, June 4
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday, June 4th
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. via zoom
Join us in celebration of National Cancer Survivors Day for an interactive experience featuring a special art activity, guest speaker and more.
Choose any session you would like to attend or join us for all three!
- 1st Session: Virtual Art Activity
- Laura Gaddy will lead a meaningful art project. Art supply kit included. Details provided upon RSVP.
- 2nd Session: Guest Speaker
- Dr. Vince Cataldo will speak about resiliency through COVID-19, cancer and telehealth, followed by a Q&A opportunity.
- 3rd Session: Closing Ceremony
- Close out the celebration with a special ceremony to recognize and honor survivors.