On Saturday, December 16, Cancer Services hosted the annual Children’s Holiday Party for our children involved in our Children and Family Program. About 400 presents were given to 120 families this holiday season. At the party, the children and their families enjoyed hot coco and donuts with Santa, arts and crafts, a fun photo booth and reuniting with both old and new friends. We are so thankful for the wonderful people, groups and organizations who come together to make this holiday season special for all of our children and their families!
BIG thank you to those who made this event so wonderful!
- Embassy Suites
- Premier Sounds Services
- Turner Industries and TEAM Turner
- Krispy Kreme
- Batch 13
- Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s
- Al Copeland Investments
- Diversified Food and Seasonings
- Rotaract Club
- John Ballance Photography
- National Charity League
- Ascension Parish Cajun Needles
- Team “We Believe”
- Southern University School of Social Work
- MairLou and Fernando Suarez and Family
- Santa Claus!