On Saturday, December 3, Cancer Services hosted the annual Children’s Holiday Party for children in our children’s programs and their families. Approximately 1,000 presents were given out to 150 families and more presents are still being delivered. Each year, so many wonderful people, groups and organizations come together to make the holiday season special for our amazing kiddos. It is evident by the smiling faces that this will be a merry and bright holiday season!
To learn more about all of our children’s programs, click here.
Special thanks to all who helped make this event so special!
- Ascension Parish Cajun Needlers
- Cheesecake Bistro
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- FedEx Ground – Mississippi Valley District
- John Ballance Photogrpahy
- Londym’s Love for the Cure
- Mary & Katherine Doughty
- National Charity League – River Road Chapter
- New York Life
- Premier Sound Services/Bob Blanchard
- Robin & Brady Taylor
- Rotaract Professionals of Baton Rouge
- Santa Claus & his many helpers
- Southern University Human Jukebox
- Southern University School of Social Work
- Zach’s Lids for Kidz & Hasboro
- All the generous individuals who donated toys