Calling all Runners!
Cancer Services and the Baton Rouge Beach Marathon have been longtime partners, working together to support those living with cancer in our community. Over the years, the Baton Rouge Beach Marathon has donated 100% of the proceeds back into the community. This year, you are invited to run the Baton Rouge Beach Marathon and become a Cancer Services Cruiser!
Why be a Cancer Services Cruiser?
- Run to HONOR the life of a family or friend affected by cancer.
- Run to EMPOWER those living with cancer that you may know.
- Run to bring AWARENESS to a specific cancer.
- Run to HELP Cancer Services continue to improve life for those living with cancer.
How to be a Cancer Services Cruiser
- Sign up to run the Baton Rouge Beach Marathon (half or full) by clicking here.
- Sign up to be a Cancer Services Cruiser by clicking here. Everyone who signs up to be a Cruiser will receive a Cancer Services Cruiser t-shirt and some other fun goodies!
- Set a fundraising goal. See below to learn how your dollars make a difference.
- Once you are registered as a Cruiser, you will receive information on how you can fundraise for Cancer Services. Everything is done online so you can share your fundraising site with your friends and family with the click of a button! We promise it will be fun!
- Throughout your training, Cancer Services will send you event updates, information and details on how your fundraising will make a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer in our community.
Support in Action!
- $50 provides a wig to a newly diagnosed cancer patient undergoing treatment.
- $125 provides a month of prescription assistance to a cancer patient.
- $250 provides a month of counseling to a cancer patient and their family.
- $500 provides six month's worth of nutritional supplements to a cancer patient in treatment.
- $1,000 provides a child affected by cancer with a fun and exciting camp experience.
Questions? Email us or call us at 225-927-2273.